Do you want to run more than just
a successful business?
Do you also aspire to creating an organisation that:
- People look to as a place to thrive and produce their best work?
- Clients love to work with because their experience of service is so great?
- Suppliers queue up to serve because they are so well treated?
If so, you’ll need a way to find out where you and your organisation stand right now on the journey, and a way to measure your progress as rigorously and diligently as you measure the results of your business activities.
The Leaders Lab Organisation Health Check provides you with a way to rally your senior leaders around concrete, measurable steps towards creating the organisation you envisage.
What it is:
A quantified assessment of your organisation’s fitness to achieve its strategic objectives. Your management team identifies high priority improvement areas by scoring the organisation against 15 crucial dimensions:
Each dimension is scored against 5 clearly described levels of performance, giving a score from 1, to 5 – world class.
The completed Health Check provides a platform to ensure obstacles in the organisation are confronted and fully dealt with, including specific plans for high priority areas and systematic targets for measurable improvements.
How it typically works:
- We review and modify the Health Check so it is appropriate to your business
- The dimensions are scored individually by you and your managers/directors
- Results are reviewed with the whole leadership team in a facilitated meeting
- Appropriate plans and targets are set and integrated into the current business agenda
If you then wish, Leaders Lab can optionally work with your business to ensure improvement plans are achievable and support the strategic objectives; implementation is effective; and ongoing measurement / continuous improvement become ‘just the way you do things’ in your organisation.