Communication for Effective Leadership
How well do you manage your team & others in your organisation?
As a busy executive, do you:
- Sometimes find ‘managing people’ a real hassle?
- Really just want to use your professional skills, and feel that you ‘didn’t sign up’ for the people management bit?
- Find building a team a bit of a ‘black art’?
- Wonder why people around you don’t do what you want, and constantly need their hands held?
Maybe you have climbed the ladder in the company without ever having been able to explore and develop your management skills.
Or you’re an expert whose training has all been focused on getting to the top of your professional tree.
Or maybe you’ve reached a level where it all just seems more complicated than it used to.
In the Leaders Lab Communication for Effective Leadership Programme you can ‘fill in the gaps’ in your skills in the company of your peers, learning the most important leadership communication skills to manage people’s behaviour, build teams and create a healthy organisation culture.
Want to achieve the results you deserve?
You will learn together, discussing real issues you have with real teams and specific people – no case studies, hypothetical situations or role play! And over the course of the programme you’ll create and implement a vision for a healthy organisation designed by you to deliver your strategic goals.
What you and your business will get from the Leaders Lab Communication for Effective Leadership Programme:
- Team members with real competence in management and leadership.
- A common language and the skills to quickly and permanently resolve issues.
- Truly effective meetings, driven by the real, not the hidden, agendas in your team.
- Full trust among team members, resulting from enhanced levels of ownership and accountability.
- An improved and commonly understood set of explicit, measurable and time bound business objectives.
- An enhanced and fully implemented performance planning and review process.
- Enhanced accountability for producing outstanding client service and measurable results.
Meetings are more effective, individuals take full ownership and accountability, and we are all driving the business forward through explicit, measurable and time bound objectives. Our performance planning and review process now fully reflects this improved level, both of management skill, and of enhanced accountability for producing outstanding client service and measurable results.