How do you make sure your business has a Team that really Works?
‘Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.’
- Are you always ‘firefighting’?
- Do you struggle to get people to do what you really need them to do?
- Are people finger pointing when things go wrong?
- Do you wonder why everything always ends up on your desk?
As your business grows and changes, it can be hard to stay on top of everything and at the same time build a team you can really count on.
Is your business achieving the results it’s really capable of?
We designed the TeamWorks process to meet the time and resource constraints of smaller businesses, to support owner-managers in creating a team that really works.
We work with you and your team to streamline your business, helping you to:
- Clarify people’s roles, so everybody knows what they are being paid to deliver
- Agree constructive ways of communicating with each other, so bad habits don’t creep in
- Develop working practices that work for everybody, and for your growing business
Why work with Leaders Lab?
Kate Mercer of Shine Consulting has over 20 years’ experience of helping businesses of all sizes grow and develop, and specialises in working with smaller owner-managed businesses. She’ll help you create a working environment that allows your business to produce great results through communication, teamwork and streamlined working practices.
“My business was growing, with new members of staff. I wanted to make sure we all knew our jobs without duplicating work or stepping on each other’s toes. TeamWorks helped my staff to know what a great job looks like and to take full accountability for delivering results. This allows me the freedom I need to drive the business forward. It’s different from conventional ‘training’, it’s engaging and enjoyable, and it’s quick, impactful and really effective!” – Chantal Cornelius, Appletree Marketing
How can you have a Team that really Works?
To find out more about TeamWorks and how you can use it to grow and develop your business, please contact us today. If you are a small business owner-manager in the regions of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Berkshire, then click through to those individual pages for more specific information.