The Effective Management Toolkit
How well is your organisation managed?
Many middle and senior managers in organisations ‘know’ what they should be doing and the skills required of them – they are simply not doing it, because a limiting belief or attitude makes it impossible to behave in a new or more effective way. Much of the effectiveness of the Leaders Lab Effective Management Toolkit is underpinned by our work in identifying and transforming self- and business-limiting beliefs and mindsets.
Adult learners learn best by experiential learning – by carrying out tasks that they believe are meaningful, and receiving training input as they need it, ‘just in time’. We have designed this programme to exploit this to the full.
This approach allows under-deployed skills to emerge naturally, and also leaves people receptive to new ideas and skills. It impacts people at a very profound level, and causes changes in behaviour that might otherwise take years to emerge.
Want to achieve the results you deserve?
The Effective Management Toolkit is in three parts:
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Clients
What you and your business will get from the programme:
- Actual current business issues resolved by participants during the programme through the goal-setting structure
- Productive teamwork and effective team leadership
- Effective and productive team and other business meetings
- Consistent and objective review of staff leading to fair and systematic assessment of performance
- ‘Soft’ targets (behaviour, personal development etc) managed with rigour and objectivity
- Reduced behavioural / disciplinary issues
- Reduced stress and more effective use of time
- Improved revenue / profit from effective working and outstanding client service